At Pughs of Shrewsbury we’ve marked the completion of major refurbishment works with a special service of dedication.
We’re based in historic offices in Longden Coleham, and an ambitious programme of development has transformed our building on the banks of the River Severn.
We’ve created new chapels of rest, a new family room, and new offices for our staff. There is also a new disabled entrance with dedicated undercover parking and a wheelchair ramp that leads directly into our offices.
To herald the final transformation, we held a service of dedication of the new chapels of rest, led by the Rev Mark Thomas, Rural Dean of Shrewsbury.
We invited representatives from a wide range of faiths to attend the ceremony, and it was wonderful to unveil our new facilities to our guests.
Pughs of Shrewsbury was established by Jabez Pugh in 1890 and is now run by Helen Pugh, the fourth generation of the Pugh family.