Made in Gloucester
As your funeral director, we’re here to help you make informed choices about the way you say goodbye to a loved one. Since the 1980’s most are made from veneered oak chipboard, or MDF and come with single use plastic handles and fittings.
That is why we have partnered with LifeArt Coffins to offer a range of traditional and personalised coffins that are much better for the environment. With LifeArt, it’s possible to minimise a loved one’s final footprint and say goodbye with dignity and respect.
Our LifeArt Coffins:
- Emit up to 87% less greenhouse gas emissions*
- Use up to 80% fewer trees**
We offer a range of LifeArt’s coffins including:
- Heritage - traditional timber finishes, so realistic only the environment can tell the difference
- Collections - an array of stylish and elegant visual designs, reflecting the diversity of life
- EarthCare - practical and dignified printed and unprinted natural board
*based on a full life cycle analysis including emissions from cremation, expressed as kg of carbon dioxide equivalent (CO2e) per coffin. Cremation tests comparing empty coffins of particleboard/MDF with LifeArt coffins were replicated 6 times. Data available at www.LifeArt.com.
**Between 55% and 80% fewer trees are used to produce a LifeArt coffin compared to veneered coffins made from MDF or particleboard.
Received your LifeArt Code?
If you’re looking for something more environmentally friendly, we have an excellent range from LifeArt that can, if you wish, be personalised with a design of your choosing.