- Arrange the funeral ceremony you want with a trusted and long-established local independent funeral directors
- Our funeral plans can be tailored to your needs
- Help save your family from the worry of funeral costs
- A choice of plans and flexible payment options available
Plan ahead with W.R.R. Pugh & Son Funeral Directors
A funeral plan is an easy way to arrange the funeral you want in advance. A plan allows you to specify your wishes and pay for the funeral director’s services included in your plan. As our customers often tell us, that can bring peace of mind to you and your family. A plan from Golden Charter also includes an allowance towards third party costs. These are essential, non-funeral director services such as the cremation or burial fees, plus the minister or officiant’s fee to perform the service.
At W.R.R. Pugh & Son Funeral Directors, we work in partnership with Golden Charter to provide you with a safe and reliable way to plan ahead. As one of the UK’s largest funeral plan providers*, Golden Charter has helped 900,000 people make funeral provisions** so we’re completely confident in offering their plans to you.
Everyone has different needs when it comes to funeral planning, so we make sure the plans we offer are as flexible as possible. When you get in touch, we’ll be happy to discuss your funeral requirements and tailor a plan to suit you. Rest assured a plan from Golden Charter is available to all UK residents who are over 18, regardless of age or state of health.
Would you like to know more information about how a Golden Charter funeral plan could work for you? We can provide you with all of the information you need to make an informed decision for you and your family, so get in touch today!
Not sure if your loved one had a funeral plan or which company it was taken out with?
- Contact us – we can check our records to see if we have a copy of their funeral plan on file, we will just need their information.
- Alternatively; you can use the funeral planning authority’s trace a plan service, by filling in the form with the plan holder’s details here https://funeralplanningauthority.co.uk/trace-a-plan/
*Based on selling 14% of funeral plans in the UK in 2021
**Correct at April 2022
W.R.R. Pugh & Son Funeral Directors is an appointed representative of Golden Charter Limited trading as Golden Charter Funeral Plans which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN:965279).
Registered in England No. 02511598 Registered Office: One Fleet Place, London EC4M 7WS.